Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LethaL's Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LethaL

LethaL

Male Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-11-22

LethaL's Application. Empty
PostSubject: LethaL's Application.   LethaL's Application. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 8:05 pm

Where are you from? Sweden GMT+1

How many hours do you play every day/week ? Usually 4-5 hours a day.

Do you think that you are speaking good english ? Fluently.

Why do you want to join us exactly ? Just came back to Lineage II again after a break, And i need an active and organized PvP. I've met you guys in PvP and seen you around on different servers and your teamwork looks very neat and hopefully i could be apart of it!

Do you have a microphone , Ventrilo & Teamspeak 2 ? Yes, sir.

Are you able to follow orders ? Yes, sir.

What for a class are you playing ? I used to play L2Gold before the break and i made a Hawkeye at the end but i haven't made any rebirths and stuff like that so i could make re-roll if it's necessary.

What is your current Level ? 78 i THINK.

I've played with EvilCouncil since C3 on L2eXtreme and played with them on several other servers and ended up upseting Joltz i think, So they just banned me from the forum and didn't say a word about it basiclly >.<

I'm having some computer problems right now so i might not be able to get online for a couple of days, But hopefully it'll be fixed until the weekend.
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: LethaL's Application.   LethaL's Application. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 11:31 pm

1. You may noticed that we used to be allied with EC @ L2eXtremeReborn , so I have to talk to Okina at first about if he has any problem with that.

2. We are hardly damaged since L2eXtreme died and many of us quitted Lineage II\didnt want to start all over again. We are re-building the clan & got a lot new people . I had to recruit some newbies, cause this server doesnt offer me that many english speaking people, it'll take some time till these newbies are trained. This means that we arent that well in PvP right now as usual. Okinas recruiting way is based on recruiting skilled people which play the game longer than 2 years , so I expect that you are skilled also. I cant promise you that those new people would may annoy you in PvP. Anyway, the best solution would be a Trial-Time for you. I'll leave you a message as soon as I talked to Okina about you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
LethaL

LethaL

Male Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: LethaL's Application.   LethaL's Application. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 8:48 am

Ok, Didn't know you were allies in L2eXtreme Reborn. I didn't really play there.

Of course i should be given a Trial-Time, Just because the application looks good doesn't mean i can perform ingame. And i'm not bothered that there's some newbies in the clan as long as they speak english, are active on Vent/TS and are willing to learn.
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: LethaL's Application.   LethaL's Application. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 5:57 pm

Application accepted.

Please read the PM which I sended you !

*** Topic Closed ***
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LethaL's Application.   LethaL's Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

LethaL's Application.
Page 1 of 1