Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ayz's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Ayz's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ayz's Application   Ayz's Application EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Where are you from ( europe is recommended ) ? Ontario,Canada

How many hours do you play every day/week ? Lol too many to count

Do you think you are speaking good english ? Well i think english is amazing,hence being from canada EH!?!

Why do you want to join us exactly ? Well you guys have made an appearence every server ive played and we've always been on alternate sides so this time id like to try out something new.

Do you have a working microphone ? YES!!

Do you have any problem with joining Mumble ( same as Ventrilo just better )?NOPE

What for a class are you playing ?Ayz80Th,80Bish,80Archer,80Sps/lolOLtime80OL(subs in progress)Blayzcat80Warlock with subclass completed(future olympiad character)

How long have you been playing L2 ( List the servers/clans you played on )?been playing atleast4-5 years,started with retail,l2x,l2r,l2tehgamers,l2renewal which was owned by mine and my brothers clan #Vag

What is your current Level ? lol 80?

Some more details about you arent useless . I have had to live without an AIO so ive made multiple buff characters, lvl 80ee,sws,bd, 2x WC, 5x Warlock summons, lvl 80 sps,necro,SH for farming, lvl 80 prophet and 2x lvl 80 Cardinals. There is no reason i shouldnt be invited, i meet your criteria, id say even more impressive then 90% of your applicants
Back to top Go down

Ayz's Application
Page 1 of 1