Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application - Final

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UmaThurman

UmaThurman

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Application - Final Empty
PostSubject: Application - Final   Application - Final EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 11:56 am

Where are you from : Germany

How many hours do you play every day/week ? I think will be able to play 2 hours a day maybe more.

Do you think that you are speaking good english ? yes hope so

Why do you want to join us exactly ? Because got some friends here and think best clan to have fun.

Do you have a microphone , Ventrilo & Teamspeak 2 ? gimme one day and ill buy it

Are you able to follow orders ? yes

What for a class are you playing ? sagitarius, sps, warlock think ill play warlock

What is your current Level ? 78/78/5x growing fast

Some more details about you arent useless . im 17 years old and i live in heidelberg like some other members, too.

IG name finalmassacre my RL name is tan.

hopefully final.

I just heared that you moved to l2gold i got an archer there dont think a class like warlock there is needfull there are aios so see you online.
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Application - Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Final   Application - Final EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 2:00 pm

Application denied.

Reasons :

1. FinalMassacre is the character of another player.

2. Your activity is to low and you dont play seriously enough to join this clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/

Application - Final
Page 1 of 1