Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Techraven Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
techraven

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Techraven Application Empty
PostSubject: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 3:09 am

Where are you from ( europe is recommended ) ? .:: Philippines ::. GMT+8 Singapore

How many hours do you play every day/week ? .:: 6 - 8 hours including night time ::.

Do you think that you are speaking good english ? .:: Yes ::.

Why do you want to join us exactly ? .:: to learn more on leader - members relationship ::.

Are you able to follow orders ? .:: Affirmative ::.

What for a class are you playing ? .:: Soultaker Sub1: Doomcryer Sub2: Bishop Sub3: $Null ::.

What is your current Level ? .:: main:78 sub1:78 Sub2:40 sub3:$null ::.

Some more details about you arent useless . .:: not ingame skills but related to your needs are, Web Designer using CSS, AJAX, ASP.net / ASP 3.0 vbscript, mediocre on php scripting, photoshop/illustrator/premier, pinnacle editor ::.

@voo i sent you an app in l2x forum aight? but forum was change and merged with gamehaze so i didnt expect you could reply me there or in game. so this is a resend on application.
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 10:22 am

All people in this clan got a GMT between +0 - +2 , so here is my question :

When do you play at most at night , at midday or at morning ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
techraven

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 11:09 am

i mostly play at night or at morning. if all your members play at night europe time, assuming its morning in my place then its not a difficult pace for me. and on demand time schedules i can adjust even its 1 or 2 am in early morning GMT+8
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 3:43 pm

Are you able to join sieges ?
Back to top Go down
techraven

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 4:25 pm

yes...last siege was nice coz it was morning in my place...so no difficulty in joining sieges...thats my other purpose also in applying co'z i'm missing out the fun in l2 co'z of castle siege.
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 9:09 pm

You would need to sub BD , WC or would need to reroll OL . You could start your trial-time asap , if you sub\reroll one of these classes !
Back to top Go down
techraven

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 12:01 am

i have lvl 78 DC..sub..im beginning to learn this class btw. i also have bishop in my sub but its in its low lvl yet...i have a BD on other account. im currently have 2 subs now whatever you need i can fill that in with a new sub.
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 11:28 pm

We moved to L2Gold and wont come back till L2eXtreme isnt updated and higher populated. You have to wait till then , if you want to join r-Dogs.
Back to top Go down
techraven

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 6:51 am

np, i'll hang around l2extreme till kastien opens(i played in kastien before, and will play there again and willing to leave titan)..see ya soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
techraven

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 4:24 am

Voo, since r-dogs is in l2gold, and since i can have my trial in l2x. may i suggest? why not i can ask some referral on you to join EC or uS ? really i'm missing the fun in sieges, oh how i love to read those flame wars in l2x forums. and oh, i don't have problems anymore regarding quests e.g. subclass noblesse. i'm done with those two

p.s. im planning to submit an application at EC bb. will there be by any chance u can help me have my trial even with EC? we can have this agreement if you wish to, that if your clan goes back l2x after the interlude patch then i will leave EC with a proper dismissal and join back r-dogs. how's that option? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aziss

Aziss

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 12:05 pm

asslickment for a raccomandation?omg u sux
Back to top Go down
techraven

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 1:53 pm

rly? while you are having some fun in sieges/pvp and i will be watching? don't be so selfish, mate. I don't see odd or wrong in referrals. and you might have missed, i was entitled of a trial but then r-dogs took off to l2gold. thus leaving me that option. If you have any other options do tell me pls.

ps. is it hard for you to understand punctuation marks? as you can see my sentences had some. question mark, an interrogation point/query to the person i wanted to deliver the message to. and it is not appropriate for you to conclude what you have read for our discussion is not finished yet. save that for last.
Back to top Go down
Aziss

Aziss

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 12:50 pm

if u want join in ec ask them,its r-dogs forum.
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 2:10 am

You 2 guys will be punished next time when you meet r-Dogs for flamming our forums. You 2 werent even once an rDog , go ahead with your discussion on the L2eXtreme forums not in here !

***Topic Closed***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Techraven Application   Techraven Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Techraven Application
Page 1 of 1