Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gizu
reservoir Dog
reservoir Dog

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:14 am

Where are you from ( europe is recommended ) ?
The Netherlands

How many hours do you play every day/week ?
Hard to tell but atm I think about 15-20 hours a week but it differs. Currently I’m doing an internship and that ends 30e of januari. So for now I work 40 hours a week at my intnership and the whole saterday to earn some money. After my internship I go back to school and will most likely have more play-time.

Do you think you are speaking good english ?
Yes, no problems with English at all.

Why do you want to join us exactly ?
Why I want to join… Well I have always liked to play with a clan. So far I hardly found any good clan at a high rate server. My friend IRL, Masao, told me that you guys came here and that you had a pretty solid and professional clan. I have been playing together with him and another friend for a long time and I believe him when he says this clan is very well organized and filled with good players. Seeing the steps that need to be taken be able to join this clan shows that you are different then other clans. You guys don’t pick random people from the server like almost all the other clans.

Do you have a working microphone ?
Currently I have a headset but only the headphones seem to work on my laptop. Have to figure out if my input isn’t working or if my mic is busted. If it’s my laptop then I got a problem and can only listen. If it’s the mic, then I’ll buy a new one. This will be continued…

Do you have any problem with joining Teamspeak 2 or Ventrilo ?
I don’t have any problem with both of them. I didn’t use it that often since I mostly played alone or with an unorganized clan that didn’t use it, but I am willing to use it. Only I can't always talk since I'm still living with my parents and brother.

What for a class are you playing ?
Currently I have a necro with TH subclass; HE with TH and Destroyer subclass; AW with SP sub; Sps no sub quest done yet.
My HE and AW only need barakiel to get noblesse, the necro already is noblesse. I play many classes since they can’t fully satisfy me in every aspect of the game. For farming I need my mages, for pvp I often use my HE/TH/AW.
On l2-eternal 100x I used to play Phoenix knight and I’m thinking about making that class as a sub on my HE and using my HE as a main. But I’m willing to play the class that is needed in the clan and making him noblesse when needed.

How long have you been playing L2 ?
I have been playing l2 for… ppff about 4 or 5 years I guess. At least since c3. Started at 5x Alexandria-Deviant Realms and played there for like oen and a half year, played two 15x servers for a little while and for the rest only high rates.

What is your current Level ?
My current lvl is 78-80 with all my chars I think.

Some more details about you arent useless .
More details about me:
- 21 years old
- Not an no-lifer but do like the game
- Like to go out with my friends in the weekends
- Got a girlfriend for about 1 month now
- Hate arrogant people!
- Guess I can handle pretty well in pvp but working in a organized group and using Vent/TS is something new to me so I have to get used to that but don’t think that will be a problem.
- Chars: Gizu / Rizu / Twinks / Twink

Don’t know what other details are usefull for you all to know but you can always ask me if you want to know more. Or you can ask Masao to get another persons opinion.
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Application accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/