Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application from A11ist3r

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A11ist3r
Inner Core Dog
Inner Core Dog

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Application from A11ist3r Empty
PostSubject: Application from A11ist3r   Application from A11ist3r EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 7:36 pm

Where are you from ( europe is recommended ) ?
Netherlands

How many hours do you play every day/week ?

average of 4-5 hour a day

Do you think that you are speaking good english ?
yes, i am quite capable of expressing myself and understanding others in the english language Smile (can also speak for ventrilo/ts use Razz)

Why do you want to join us exactly ?
got talking with one member, Darji/Dwergje (I believe) and I like the style/build up of your clan, in contrary to other clans on this server i understand you guess what teamplay means other than inviting uber-gear people for pvp Razz

Do you have a microphone , Ventrilo & Teamspeak 2 ?
yes, yes and yes

Are you able to follow orders ?
yes, and i think especially in pvp you need 1 person to call the shots to fight effectively

What for a class are you playing ?
i understand you are recruting ol, wc, sws, bd and bish. I got all except wc (played OL alot on other servers, sws alot here as tank for rb's), played them all before on other servers and here and understand the class well. Fact is in the time i played on this server (close to 2 month now) i concentrated on equip for my archer, got normal equip for all other chars though Smile.
EDIT: givin it some thought and would prefer BD

What is your current Level ?
78 on all, some rebirthed, some noble

Some more details about you arent useless .

i play l2 4 years now, started on a lowrate server (3x) called DeviantRealms where i learned this game, moved after 7 months with my clan to Bartz on official and played there for ~2 years on and off, playing l2x in the meanwhile (was in EvilCouncil there with Okina and Havie if anyone remembers) and after that l2paradise. Played l2Shadow, l2Promisance, L2Revenge, L2Chronicles (Voo, if you're the same Voo as i saw playing on l2c you might remember me: Meji), L2x (new one) and then i moved to L2supreme for a half year of 5x, went back to l2revenge but became to ghey for me and started here and here i am today Smile.
Have experience in most aspects of the game but as the saying goes: you're never to old to learn.

further i'm a nice guy, always willing to help people if i got time and can take criticism in a good way Smile

feel free to pm me ingame: Masao, Nijntje, Onna (are the ones i play mostly atm Razz )

I patiently wait replies Razz
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Inner Core Dog
Inner Core Dog
Moonshadow

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Application from A11ist3r   Application from A11ist3r EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 12:43 pm

A11ist3r wrote:

Played l2Shadow, l2Promisance,

What was ur name on l2promisance?maybe i remember u
Back to top Go down
LethaL

LethaL

Male Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Application from A11ist3r   Application from A11ist3r EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 2:34 pm

I can put in a good word for this guy.

Used to play with this guy on L2x with EC and i think i played with him on L2-Paradise for a pretty good while, Played for such a long time and played with alot of different people and on different servers so i have some problem remembering where and when i played with them Application from A11ist3r 311754

Trust me, he's good.
Back to top Go down
A11ist3r
Inner Core Dog
Inner Core Dog

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Application from A11ist3r   Application from A11ist3r EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:12 pm

hehe thnx lethal, and moonshadow i was in sullen ally on l2promisance and had hero PS named Kemono and other chars i played were Chishio and Shashu.
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Application from A11ist3r   Application from A11ist3r EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 6:08 pm

Application accepted.

Check your PMs asap to be able to connect to our Teamspeak 2 Server.

***Topic Closed***
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from A11ist3r   Application from A11ist3r Empty

Back to top Go down

Application from A11ist3r
Page 1 of 1