Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I wanna join even though not what you look for atm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yattara

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-19

I wanna join even though not what you look for atm Empty
PostSubject: I wanna join even though not what you look for atm   I wanna join even though not what you look for atm EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 6:15 pm

Where are you from ( europe is recommended ) ? Netherlands

How many hours do you play every day/week ? 2 every workingday and 3 on saturdays and sunday sometimes more

Do you think that you are speaking good english ? i speak goodenglish

Why do you want to join us exactly ? Because i need an active and friendly clan

Do you have a microphone , Ventrilo & Teamspeak 2 ? Yes

Are you able to follow orders ? Sure i took orders from Nageta Smile But im willingly to learn of you and do what you expect and need from me

What for a class are you playing ? Shillien templar

What is your current Level ? 78 3 rebs

Some more details about you arent useless .

Let me introduce myself im dutch and i know u guys thanks to an friend of my from my footballteam.
I was in ninja with the infamous Nageta who retired.
We had aden castle but clan wasnt active so it sucked only sieges.
I got an shillien templar i left the clan name is ryuhayabusa 3x haste
with s grade gear all safe enchant and i traded my crok+3 for an apostle sword +3 i like to pve pvp .
I like to raid and serve and be an helpful clannie for you all.
I must say good job with the site you guys look like an very nice clan who is experienced and i hope that one day ill be one of you guys
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join even though not what you look for atm   I wanna join even though not what you look for atm EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 12:27 pm

You made 3x rebirth Haste with a Tank , isnt that a bit senseless ? ^^

I dont really need a Tank\Nuker. I'll think about your application & will answer you asap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
yattara

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join even though not what you look for atm   I wanna join even though not what you look for atm EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 7:45 pm

Voo wrote:

I dont really need a Tank\Nuker. I'll think about your application & will answer you asap.

Your right but i didnt make this sk for only tanking i once saw an sk pwning an stormscreamer ghosthunter and grand khavatari 3 vs 1 she had 3 haste so that kinda inspired me and i wanted to do good damage with an tank and when i go tanking put on health weap and tattoo.

I have pvpd 1 vs a lot or pt vs pt a lot and aint afraid of going red.
The chars im specialized in is Ghosthunter ( only bad point is that without healer dies fast ) and Soultaker which i made for like 5 days ago and is 2 rebs acumen atm and the ghost hunter i have now is 2 eva 1 ww.

Idd like to join with my soultaker and i can always tank when needed or when an healer needs to die fats bring an ghost hunter.
I hope ill get an trial and wont dissapoint you and join and learn more of you.
Back to top Go down
Malfurion
reservoir Dog
reservoir Dog
Malfurion

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join even though not what you look for atm   I wanna join even though not what you look for atm EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 9:10 pm

Voo wrote:

Well not at all. As u may remember i played on low rate servers for a long time. So 2 take haste as a Sk isn't senseless. For sure u ask your self why, easy SK-s aren't really tanks. The best tank is a DA coz of his skills for p. def/shield def. rate/damage ref./HP. An SK is a mix. His power lies in his cubics. And the At. Speed effects the re-use time of them. Still as a tank u should at least 1x take +10% HP I wanna join even though not what you look for atm 766603
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join even though not what you look for atm   I wanna join even though not what you look for atm EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 pm

We dont recruit Nukers at all . The Tank might be a worthy class to test. I will
think about it till thursday or friday and will leave you a message in here Wink
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join even though not what you look for atm   I wanna join even though not what you look for atm EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 10:50 pm

1. Using 3 times Haste on the tank wasn't a question. It was an statement ,cause of my own experience with an SK.

2. We aren't giving you a Trial-Time for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna join even though not what you look for atm   I wanna join even though not what you look for atm Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna join even though not what you look for atm
Page 1 of 1