Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mutilate's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutilate

Mutilate

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Mutilate's application Empty
PostSubject: Mutilate's application   Mutilate's application EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Where are you from (EU recommended)?
Russia

How old are you ?

How much can you play per day/week?
3-9/day, 30-45/week

Why do you wanna join us / what do you expect from us ?
The main reason is the high organization and skill level of clanmembers (I've seen it in the video made by Yoshiko).
Another one is, the European guild is a good way to practice my english :3 (Just jokin around)

Do you own a working microphone ?
Yes

Do you have any problem with using mumble ( its the same as ventrilo )?
No problem

Write me 2 to 3 sentences in english about yourself to see if your english is good enough.
Hi, my name is Andrew! I'm from Moscow, Russia. I've just graduated from school and finished my exams.

On what servers/clans did you play till now ( dont name any random servers/clans none knows) ?
I've played the Russian official Lineage 2 server, with some friends. Some high rate classic servers for skill practice Smile

What classes do you have ?
Mainclass is Paladin
There are no sublasses yet, as I'm playin on interlude.ru for about a day
Subclasses I would take later are Necro or SS, also wanted to make one dagger sub, but if there is no use for them, it's ok for me. Third one, may be Bishop, as I have some experience playing it. Or any other of your choice.

Are you noblesse yet ?
No.

Do you know how to play one of the following classes ( BD; SWS; Bishop; EE; OL; Warlock; WarCryer)?
I have some experience playing Bishop and SwS.
Back to top Go down
savva

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Mutilate's application   Mutilate's application EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:01 pm

What RuOff server did you play? How far did you get there?
Back to top Go down
Mutilate

Mutilate

PostSubject: Re: Mutilate's application   Mutilate's application EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:10 am

The server is VanHolter, level is about 73-74, berserker.
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Mutilate's application   Mutilate's application EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Your application looks nice but you will have to make some subs which are of use for us. Currently we are looking for OL(not subable), Warlock, Warlord and Bishop(only if you rly know how to play it). Besides you gotta sub a nuker and a archer (pr or he - no sr). Anyway pm one of us ingame if you are done with subclass quest - before it makes no sense to join us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
Mutilate

Mutilate

PostSubject: Re: Mutilate's application   Mutilate's application EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:31 pm

It's ok for me, the subclasses will be Spellsinger, HE, and maybe a warlord if you need it, cause I have more exp playing WL that BP, but at now I'm playing my spoiler to get A grade eqs, like DCrobe, and also some money to make +7-9 Wizard's tear maybe.. It will take a bit time too
Back to top Go down
UnKn0wn
reservoir Dog
reservoir Dog

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Mutilate's application   Mutilate's application EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Well imo +++ wizards tear shouldn't be a priority, Just try focusing finish your subs since faster you finish it faster you can join and help us out aswell and we all get something out from it ^^
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Mutilate's application   Mutilate's application EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:21 pm

Unkn0wn is right it makes no sense to go for OEing gear as single player. Get done with subclasses and get back to us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
Mutilate

Mutilate

PostSubject: Re: Mutilate's application   Mutilate's application EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:32 pm

okay boss Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutilate's application   Mutilate's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mutilate's application
Page 1 of 1