PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dear R-Dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pwnzy

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Dear R-Dogs   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Hey, i know we didn't had contact with eachother since some time, but i liked how we played together for some time.

Yet i wanted to invite you with us to RPG 15x, since i dont know if u still play this game i still hope for some positive replay.

Your

PwNzy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Dear R-Dogs   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm really sorry to tell you that rDogs are inactive at least I am there might be some rDogs playing but I doubt anyone plays L2 serious without person who has already a cp on rpg 15x. I myself would love to join you and would try to recreate a small crew for the massive fun this server offers. But I know that it would influence my intentions and I would invest way more time into L2 than I have so I wont join. Even if rpg is a dream of me since its retail like and so highly crowded that you will find pvp everywhere. I wish you a lot of fun and incase you fraps some footage vs the russians or afl/ooc/laylow post it here so I can check it out !

Best regards, Yoshiko.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
pwnzy

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Dear R-Dogs   Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:39 pm

KingPong wrote:
I'm really sorry to tell you that rDogs are inactive at least I am there might be some rDogs playing but I doubt anyone plays L2 serious without person who has already a cp on rpg 15x. I myself would love to join you and would try to recreate a small crew for the massive fun this server offers. But I know that it would influence my intentions and I would invest way more time into L2 than I have so I wont join. Even if rpg is a dream of me since its retail like and so highly crowded that you will find pvp everywhere. I wish you a lot of fun and incase you fraps some footage vs the russians or afl/ooc/laylow post it here so I can check it out !

Best regards, Yoshiko.

ah too bad Sad but there is always some bad moments on the way to the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear R-Dogs   

Back to top Go down

Dear R-Dogs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1