Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dear R-Dogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pwnzy

pwnzy

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Dear R-Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Dear R-Dogs   Dear R-Dogs EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Hey, i know we didn't had contact with eachother since some time, but i liked how we played together for some time.

Yet i wanted to invite you with us to RPG 15x, since i dont know if u still play this game i still hope for some positive replay.

Your

PwNzy
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Dear R-Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear R-Dogs   Dear R-Dogs EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm really sorry to tell you that rDogs are inactive at least I am there might be some rDogs playing but I doubt anyone plays L2 serious without person who has already a cp on rpg 15x. I myself would love to join you and would try to recreate a small crew for the massive fun this server offers. But I know that it would influence my intentions and I would invest way more time into L2 than I have so I wont join. Even if rpg is a dream of me since its retail like and so highly crowded that you will find pvp everywhere. I wish you a lot of fun and incase you fraps some footage vs the russians or afl/ooc/laylow post it here so I can check it out !

Best regards, Yoshiko.
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
pwnzy

pwnzy

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Dear R-Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear R-Dogs   Dear R-Dogs EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:39 pm

KingPong wrote:
I'm really sorry to tell you that rDogs are inactive at least I am there might be some rDogs playing but I doubt anyone plays L2 serious without person who has already a cp on rpg 15x. I myself would love to join you and would try to recreate a small crew for the massive fun this server offers. But I know that it would influence my intentions and I would invest way more time into L2 than I have so I wont join. Even if rpg is a dream of me since its retail like and so highly crowded that you will find pvp everywhere. I wish you a lot of fun and incase you fraps some footage vs the russians or afl/ooc/laylow post it here so I can check it out !

Best regards, Yoshiko.

ah too bad Sad but there is always some bad moments on the way to the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear R-Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear R-Dogs   Dear R-Dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear R-Dogs
Page 1 of 1