Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

L2x Finnally dead...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sixpak

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-30

L2x Finnally dead... Empty
PostSubject: L2x Finnally dead...   L2x Finnally dead... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 5:49 pm

I was bored and i thought lets see how the flaming is on the l2x forum.. and i found this.

L2eXtreme - Server Closing for Good
Nov 04, 2007 - 11:05 PM - by BoTGoD
Greetings players of L2eXtreme.

After reading over everyone comments and the endless whining and crying and lack of support we get from the L2eXtreme community we have decide to close L2eXtreme for good. Lineage 2 in general is a lost cause to us as we have better things to do then to try and cater to a community of cry babies.

For those who didn't whine and were supportive, we apologize and hope you will stick around to play some of our other games.

Myself and Abstract have discussed this for the passed 5 hours and we just cannot stand the way the Lineage 2 community behaves and so L2eXtreme is now permanently closed.

If you really want to play a well made Lineage 2 server we recommend Lineage II Tritan - Interlude

Thats it, its done.

http://www.gamehaze.com/forum/f10/botgod-gamehaze-farewell-l2extreme-52310/

http://www.gamehaze.com/
Back to top Go down
Malfurion
reservoir Dog
reservoir Dog
Malfurion

Male Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: L2x Finnally dead...   L2x Finnally dead... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 11:44 am

Was about time and anyway calling ppls "crying babies" does show what he saw in us and the comments we wrote were looks like senseless. And as well he showed us how much he was interest in this server which he showed with the next words: "…as we have better things to do…"

I will not say that he didn't care for it but many of us wrote him what should be changed, as well as we could see the activity of him and the amazing speed of fixing and developing the server.

So farewell L2x L2x Finnally dead... 766603
Back to top Go down
himalaya
Clan-Developer
Clan-Developer

Male Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: L2x Finnally dead...   L2x Finnally dead... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 12:37 pm

Sad bringt it back online for a min !!!
now i wanna enchant my SB+14 and see if it works this time ^^

was about time to be sure that its dead.....now we can fully concentrate on our new server...

Cya ingame guys......lets farm!
Back to top Go down
Sphere

Sphere

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: L2x Finnally dead...   L2x Finnally dead... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 1:44 pm

I guess that wasn't a serious try at all...
There were almost no similiarities between L2xreborn and L2extreme.
Or was I the only one who missed all the L2x things?
I guess it was just a C4 server like L2exile... nothing special...

So, let's forget L2xreborn and have fun on L2gold...

kkbbthx L2extreme, was a great time with you, but nvm albino
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: L2x Finnally dead...   L2x Finnally dead... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 10:43 am

It had to happen , that was one of the reasons why we moved to L2Gold. BoTGoD didnt care about L2eXtreme , fuck them Mad !
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L2x Finnally dead...   L2x Finnally dead... Empty

Back to top Go down

L2x Finnally dead...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lineage II :: News-
Jump to: