PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Srbs application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
srbs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Srbs application   Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Where are you from ( europe is recommended ) ? Lithuania

How many hours do you play every day/week ? i can play as much as i want Smile sometimes i play 3hours sometimes i play 18hours

Do you think you are speaking good english ? I'm well spoken to be exact Very Happy

Why do you want to join us exactly ? I'm not a loner. I love to communicate with people. On the l2 side i like teamplay, never the less i usually play cardinal, so you get me Smile

Do you have a working microphone ? Working in full potencial

Do you have any problem with joining Mumble ( same as Ventrilo just better )? No problems Smile

What for a class are you playing ? I've got 3 years of bishop experience, played many servers so did i played many teams. This time my main is Arcana lord for olympiad purposes. Second class is soultaker for farming and the third i believe will be cardinal Smile

How long have you been playing L2 ( List the servers/clans you played on )? playing it so long that i dont even remember, started on c2 low rates Smile

What is your current Level ? Currently without much grinding i have both my classes the lvl 77

I'm nobless, i have 6gb ram pc, 100mb/s internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
srbs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: more information   Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:42 pm

I've missed a clan question. I've played with criminal minds from the beggining, they are romunians, but we've had one Lithuania party in their clan, becous we go way back with 'em Smile since we played for a little bit of time, our party had broken and most of us left, romunians stayed Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Srbs application   Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Im sorry but I wont reply before tomorrow since Im to tired and read to many applications.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Srbs application   

Back to top Go down

Srbs application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1