Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not playing ATM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sl1ther

Sl1ther

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Not playing ATM Empty
PostSubject: Not playing ATM   Not playing ATM EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:49 pm

Hello everybody Very Happy

as you guys noticed already im very very inactive acctually im not really playing atm Razz this is first because of a virus that hit my computer and got many probs with that. second i do not play l2 atm cause i dont like it atm so i will be inactive for a while i dont know if i get kiked or something i hope not but i understand if i will. Its not the fould of players in de clan or something i like them all but its just im not in the mood to play l2 sry not to let you know this earlier im sorry.

Greetz Sl1ther
Back to top Go down
Butoden

Butoden

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Not playing ATM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing ATM   Not playing ATM EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:10 am

Ahh Slither don't worry. Smile Not in the mood? I have the perfect remedy. New movie is coming up and when you see it you will be happy to play again. Smile I can't promise anything but we will see Wink I remember helping you with those angels for your 3rd Class Quest haha. Just check the forums, stick around and stay in touch Wink
Back to top Go down

Not playing ATM
Page 1 of 1