PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gianordano

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Application   Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:11 pm

Where are you from ( europe is recommended ) ?
Sweden.

How many hours do you play every day/week ?
3-4 hours on a average day. 7-10 hours when I need my fix.

Do you think that you are speaking good english ?
Fluent.

Why do you want to join us exactly ?
Well, I was leveling a new char (Dostoevsky, Tyrant) when I ran into a clanmember on a alt. I donīt even remember his name (iīm terrible with names) but we started partying, had a few pvps, talked about L2. He seemed like a really nice guy (I know he was german) and he told me to check out your site.

So, back to the question, I want to join because I enjoy mass pvp, organized raids, sieges and simply socializing.

Do you have a microphone , Ventrilo & Teamspeak 2 ?
Ofcourse.

Are you able to follow orders ?
Yes Sir. I am a team player.

What for a class are you playing ?
Ehm. Depends. I have several chars on different accounts. Right now iīm having fun leveling my tyrant (2 rebirths so far) but my main chars are HE, SR, AW, Bish, Necro, SH. I also have a few support classes for PoW and CoV (planning on making a PP for PoF also).

What is your current Level ?
All my mains are lvl 78 3 rebirths.

Some more details about you arent useless .
Iīve played L2 since Open Beta on retail (Gustin), stayed until C4 went live before the grind broke me. Found L2extreme (the original l2x) and made new friends, since then I moved with them from different servers when we got bored and wanted a new challenge. We played Eternal Sin, L2Gold, L2Supreme and a few other minor servers. I enjoy playing with people who know how to play.

Last move was to L2supreme but since I donīt have time to play L2 like the old days and the server was medium rate (x15) with no gm shops/mp pots etc (itīs basically like retail, which was pretty nice) I took farewell from my old clan/friends and decided to quit L2. Those who have tried know what happens eventually, thatīs right, you start playing again. So, I decided to move back to l2gold for fun. I already had enough chars and was just looking for a good time and casual pvp.

L2 isnīt made for solo play, itīs all about team play. So thatīs why when I met your clannie I started thinking maybe I should try and join a clan. I know almost nothing about you, I only met this guy a few days ago, and I havenīt seen anyone tagged in your clan but if youīre interested in getting to know me.. I think I can be a useful member.

PM me or send me vent info if youīd like to know more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:31 am

The clan is currently in a difficult situation. I'm seriously not sure if its a good idea to take in any new Trial-Members. Lets meet up in our Teamspeak 2 Server to make clear if it does make sense to give you a Trial-Time.

Check your PMs asap !

Best Regards , KingPong.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/

Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1